Sorry about the delay, but my long awaited video is HERE! [Create education better? (by Uthman Baksh)]
Now a dead cellphone may be a thing of the past in NYC! And Rockaway Beach will get these too!
Boy last week has been a busy week. We know the full extent of the NSA wiretapping scheme, I had gone to a funeral after one of my mom’s close friends passed away, E3 announcements, and of course the WWDC Keynote. Since I’m not a gamer, I will be responding to WWDC. Normally I’d do a wishlist for iOS7 before the keynote but I didn’t have time for that this year. Remember, I also make videos! Since this is tech news, I’m not going to make a video about WWDC. One of the many reasons I’m writing again is because I haven’t ben able to put out a good video as of late. I apologize and I digress. Now onto WWDC. There have been many rumors and speculations on what will be announced. For those that were expecting the next iPhone and/or iPad, you will be solely disappointed because WWDC is a DEVELOPERS’ conference. This is when they focus on the software that makes those great gadgets work, such as iOS and OSX on the Mac. Great hardware is nothing without great software. And now let’s see how Apple impressed and depressed us. Believe me, they did a bit of both but, spoiler alert, it was awesome!
Hey! Did you know:
- sex is okay
- so is masturbation
- watching porn won’t make you impure
- one night stands are okay too
- having sex with multiple people doesn’t make you a slut
- even 3-somes or group sex and orgies are a-okay
- sex with the same gender is alright
- not having sex doesn’t make you a prude
- your body your choice no matter your gender
- shaming other people for who they have sex with, how much they have sex, and even their kinks make you NOT okay!
I choose to do what I want to my body. If I want to remain a virgin until marriage, I have that right. If you want a 3some tonight, that’s your choice.